Engineered hardwood flooring offers the beauty of real wood and the convenience of easy installation. Add this classic elegance to your living environment and enjoy your beautiful new floor for years to come.
Why choose Custom Surface Engineered Hardwood flooring?
- Twelve step, multi-layered meticulous manufacturing process that produces the highest quality, most beautiful and durable engineered hardwood flooring in the market today.
- Quality control process that monitor the chain of command of our product from the forest to the customer's floor using only dedicated Custom Surface personnel.
- All of our engineered hardwood floors incorporate our exclusive covershield durable surface overlay coating which gives our floors a hardness and scratch resistance surface which is unparalleled in the market today.
- Can be glued or stapled down or installed as a floating floor.
- Products available using a click together system which saves significant time and resources for installation.
- Due to the greater stability of engineered hardwood over solid hardwood flooring, it is a more suitable flooring choice in areas of slightly higher moisture content such as in basements, kitchens and baths
- Engineered hardwood can be installed over most ceramic tile, concrete slabs, and vinyl flooring
- Using an engineered wood floor allows you to have wood flooring both above and below grade
Pride and craftsmanship go into every plank of flooring produced. Our goal is take the most beautiful wood from around the world and transform this natural product into one of the most durable, user-friendly hardwood floors found in the industry. The pride we take in our work and our commitment to quality is transformed into the pride you will take in your home.
Our three and five inch wide flooring planks are produced in random lengths, providing the most dramatic design feature to your environment. Here at BR Custom Surface, we have the ability to produce our flooring from a multitude of species such as Oak, Brazilian Cherry, Maple and Walnut.
© Custom Surface, world-wide provider of durable bamboo, stone and hardwood flooring